Yesterday was a series of bad luck.
– Unable to book both GoJek and GrabBike for an hour or so (whosoever thought to have promo while also bidding driver to pick us up is the worst people ever. And I have to tell you that they somehow made the drivers cocky. I only had any luck after 20+ attempts in two bookings, and he delivered me to wrong place. Haven’t encountered this shit with GoJek but their internal server can be super sucks sometimes)
– Which made me late for like 15 mins (yay! NOT)
– Thankfully the rest of the day went smooth.
– But then night comes and boy, a snack seller managed to spill his peanut sauce all over my fave shoe. MY FAVE SHOE (now it stinks like hell and looks absolutely gross)
– Walking begrudgedly to the office, a security told me (in a polite way) that my period blood was smeared all over my shirt. GREAT.
– And shit stained my office seat too!
– But thankfully I managed to change into my tee and got home safe.
Hopefully this year’s bad luck have been dumped to that day because if one shit happened again today I might just go home and cry until 25th.
Maybe I shouldn’t go to the office yesterday. It’s as if universe teamed against me “Hey, let’s make Nyan’s day miserable!” /sighs