It’s been two weeks of successful night sleep. Already fell asleep on 9pm (10pm latest) nowadays and I found that:
- I have better mood in the morning.
- Less stress throughout the day (I’m on pms and I don’t feel significant mood swing I usually have and my bad temper have been slightly tamed)
- Easier to focus on work.
- Also easier to focus doing makeup (IMPORTANT)
- Better and improved translation because of the point above.
- Better and brighter skin condition (also because I started using micellar water and non-scrub face wash which have been proven to worsen my dry skin condition)
- Better energy (can’t say it’s high or energized but I have better energy to fuel me throughout the day)
- Significantly large appetite (I have to have breakfast in daily basis now)
- Unable to stay up a little longer after 10pm because too sleepy already
In all, I’m pretty glad with all of these. Kind of missed being a night owl but I love this newfound ‘healthy’ habit that I had now. I hope I could keep it going for the longest of time.